I made a list of fun things that I want to do and accomplish this summer. Summer in Chicago is clearly the best part of the year, so I want to be sure I make the most of it!
– Make homemade ice-cream.
– Visit an amusement park (hopefully going to Cedar Point in September).
– Have a game night with friends.
– Take Crosby to the dog beach.
– Have lots of cook-outs with friends.
– Go to a concert (or two).
– Have breakfast in bed.
– See the fireworks at Navy Pier.
– Go out to brunch for bottomless mimosas. Yum!
– Plant something and somehow manage to keep it alive.
– Have a “matinee Saturday” on a rainy day.
– Visit the Lincoln Park Zoo (last summer did not count).
Have a boat day.
– Rent a trolley on a Saturday afternoon.
– Explore a new Chicago neighborhood.
– Go to a “Movie in the Park”.
– Make a root beer float.
– Go to Southport street festival.
– Watch a Chicago Fire game (already have tickets to the July 23rd game against Manchester United).
Looks like I still have a long way to go!