That’s twenty questions about me! From Lauren Conrad’s blog post here.
1. Favorite TV show? Anything on HGTV, but probably Secrets From A Stylist with Emily Henderson
2. Song I can’t stop listening to is… Anything Nicki Minaj
3. Red or nude lips? Nude. I can’t pull off red lips.
4. Facebook or Twitter? Twitter.
5. Gold or silver? Silver, although I’ve been wearing a lot of gold lately.
6. Favorite fashion designer? (or clothing line) I’m too cheap for designer clothes…
7. Any recent travels? No, I wish.
8. Makeup you can’t live without? Mascara and eyeliner.
9. Favorite childhood TV show? Full House. Duh.
10. Straight, curly or wavy hair? Curly.
11. What were you doing a year ago from now? Preparing to move into a new apartment.
12. If you could live in any era, what would it be? I’d love to be a little kid again, so probably late 80’s, early 90’s.
13. Where are you from? Carmel, Indiana
14. Favorite food? Pizza. I could eat it every day.
15. Makeup or fashion? Makeup.
16. Movie you saw most recently? Horrible Bosses – and I loved it.
17. Nickname? Tons! Shelberoo, Shleby, Shelborne, Shelbywoo, Shelb, Shelbs, B…I’m sure there are plenty more.
18. I’m secretly terrified of… Needles! Although I’m not so sure that one is a secret.
19. Heels or flats? Heels.
20. Favorite blog on LaurenConrad.com so far? All the Friday Favorite posts.