1. Favorite New Cookbook: Now Eat This! by Rocco Dispirito
It features lots of comfort food recipes – but how to make them for less than 350 calories. I got this for free at work so I can’t wait to try one of them out. Who knew you really can make mac and cheese for less than 350 calories!!
2. Favorite New Obsession: Working out. I joined a gym and now I’m determined to workout every day, even if I don’t go to the gym.
3. Favorite Christmas present: My #10 Alabama jersey from my Dad! (10 is my favorite number) I cannot wait to wear it on January 9th for the National Championship game. It’s actually a nicer one than the picture below. It has the sewn on numbers and everything. I love it!
4. Favorite New Movie: Columbiana. Evan and I watched this over Christmas break and I loved it. It’s definitely an action-type movie so if you aren’t into those I wouldn’t recommend it.
5. Favorite New Drink: Minutemaid’s Pomegranate Lemonade. Evan actually got this at the store a few weeks ago and now I’m addicted. It even has lots of antioxidants too!