I thought of a few more things that I would like to accomplish in 2012.
1. Buy a nice camera (DSLR, hopefully) and learn how to use it. Oh, and don’t break it.
2. Go to the dentist. Yea, not joking on this one. I haven’t gone in almost 2 years. Last time they said I needed 2 crowns so I haven’t gone back. I’d also like to get my teeth bleached super white again!
3. Volunteer with a local non-profit organization once a month.
4. Complete one DIY project a month. I tag a gazillion through my Pinterest page, but I have yet to do any of them!
5. Refinish the living room furniture (coffee tables, end tables, and tv stand). I think we’ve decided on a dark charcoal color.
6. Convince Evan to let me sell his uncomfortable leather couch and chair on Craigslist to buy a comfortable sectional.
7. After I pay off my credit cards – save lots of money! (For a possible trip to Europe, my future wedding, etc).
8. Find a few pieces of art that we love for our apartment (that will hopefully stay with us forever).
9. Buy a sewing machine and learn how to sew.
10. Start painting again.