1. Favorite iPad App: The Daily. I love reading this on the train every morning. From News to Gossip, they cover on just about everything I need to keep up-to-date. It was only $40 for a year subscription, but you get all new content every day.
2. Favorite Accessory: My new hair extensions that I ordered from Sally Beauty. Although they itch like crazy after they are in for awhile, I absolutely love feeling like I have a full head of hair now. The brand is called Euronext – these at the actual ones I bought. It’s weird though because it is real human hair, which also means you can color them, and style them just like you do with your own hair. All fake hair extensions have to be either curly or straight and you can’t color them to match your hair. They are expensive, but I had a good coupon and free shipping so they actually weren’t that much. I don’t have a picture of me with them in yet, but once I do I will post it.
3. Favorite Bread: Brownberry’s Oatnut Bread. I know what you’re thinking…bread, really? But considering I basically cannot live without bread I had to share my new favorite with you all. I’m sure most of you have heard of it anyway, but it’s very tasty and made with healthy ingredients like whole wheat. It’s a little more expensive than usual, but totally worth it in my opinion.
4. Favorite Site: All Women Stalk. It kind of reminds me of a Pinterest-like page with articles in list form. Um, lists did you say? You had me at
hello list. Yep, this girl loves a good list. Anyway, they have all sorts of content. Love, Health, Weightloss, Fashion, etc. I could spend hours on there.
5. Favorite Celebrity Male Crush: Ryan Gosling. Enough said.