1. Favorite Organization: Invisible Children – you must watch this video! They are so close to putting an end to Joseph Kony. Forever. And if you don’t know who that is – go find out! This is an organization that I have been supporting for a long time actually – since college back in 2007. I think it’s so amazing how far they’ve come! When I first heard about the organization I went and watched the documentary video. And I cried. Then I watched it a couple more times and cried more. Here is a teaser of it. I don’t think they have the full length available anymore. In 2009 I participated in the global “Rescue” event in Indianapolis, and it was so powerful. They’ve come a long way since then even. I urge everyone to get behind them and support the end to Joseph Kony!
2. Favorite Spring Color: Neon yellow!! Can’t wait to go shopping so I can add more of it to my wardrobe. (all images via Pinterest)
3. Favorite Accessory: Skinny belts. My favorite are the super cheap ones from Forever 21. At $1.50 I can afford to get every color. (all images via F21)
4. Favorite Pattern: Disheveled chevron. I would love a rug or a blanket just like this. (image found on Pinterest – not sure the original source)
5. Favorite (Current) Obsession: Reading! Like I said yesterday, I cannot put The Lucky One down, but I’m already lining up the next few books to read. I’ve really started enjoying reading before bed, on the train to work and on the train after work. I think the next one on my list is going to the The Hunger Games (yes, I know I’m way far behind the bandwagon on this one). I also can’t wait until Emily Giffin’s new book Where We Belong comes out. I’ve read all of her other books. Any other suggestions?