I’m linking up with A Blonde Ambition today for Confessional Friday.
1. I’m an old, old woman. As you may have read in my previous post, I went to the midnight showing of The Hunger Games last night (it was really good by the way, just not as good as the book). Since I worked today I’m probably going to have to take the entire weekend to catch up on sleep. I used to go on 4 hours of sleep all the time in college, but today I am barely functioning.
2. I’ve had a little shopping addiction lately. All these new Spring clothes are just screaming at me to drain my bank account.
3. I’ve decided not to go with the Target Credit Card, but rather go for the Target Debit Card. Honestly, same benefits with no interest. It just comes right out of your checking account. And since I know it will come right out of my account, I might spend less. Yea, I said might. Refer back to #2, I have a problem.
5. My coworker brought in some brownie balls covered in Snickers pieces today, and I ate 5 of them. Five. They were that good. Oh, and they were the size of a normal cupcake.
6. I am starting to research DSLR cameras. But in order to buy one I need to quit shopping. How will I ever do that?
7. Why am I still talking about shopping?
8. I tried the new Taco Bell Doritos Locos Taco last night for dinner. I wasn’t impressed. The shell was soggy and the Doritos part just made a mess!
Until next week – adios friends!