Why is it such a good day? Because I leave for San Francisco tonight! Not super excited about the 5 hour flight, but hey, it could be a lot worse! I don’t think I’ve ever been on a plane for that long. My amazing and (real life) best friend Steph will be guest posting for a few days while I’m in California so be sure to give her some love while I’m gone.
Linking up again for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday with Michelle at The Vintage Apple.
I am obsessed with this bag. I already went to one h&m looking for it, and I’m going to another tomorrow. I will find it!!
Vintage cotton candy cart idea for a future barn wedding. I wouldn’t actually buy one, just rent one for a day!
Love this look – bright yellow pants with a casual gray top.
I love Cupcake Vineyards wine (especially their Prosecco) so this is perfect!
I love the pattern on this skirt – if only I could find out where to get it. I have a big pet peeve when people don’t pin from an actual source (unless for some odd reason this person really did take this picture).
And now I’m linking up with Gentri for 7 Questions.
1. You are stuck somewhere you really don’t want to be, do you- walk home, call a friend, or stick it out? Call a friend (or text a few…).
2. Do you like to PLAY sports? Yes, the ones I’m good at – like soccer. Tennis is also fun.
3. Everyone has that one “different” song that they secretly love- what’s yours? Oh goodness, I have plenty of guilty pleasure songs. Old school Britney Spears “Lucky”? I also used to be obsessed with Dream and Stacie Orrico. Has anyone ever even heard of them? Probably not. Haha.
4. What is one thing you feel you are really good at? I’m really good at being ADD. Ha, just kidding. On a serious note, I think I am really good at organizing. My closet, my office, etc.
5. A dog is running in your direction and barking loudly- what do you do? Run, or maybe hide? It might depend on how large the dog is, but most likely I’d get out of there as fast as possible. I love dogs, but sometimes you never know.
6. Star gazing or cloud watching? Star gazing for sure. I think it’s much more romantic.
7. What time of the day do you feel the most productive? From about 8:00pm – 11:00pm. I’m such a night owl!