When Steph came to visit over St. Patty’s day weekend we went on a little shopping spree. And well, in the past couple of weeks I’ve done even more damage. I will say that I paid full price for only one of the things shown below. I love a good deal!
1. Express Coral Jean Legging– I finally found a pair of brightly colored jeans that I liked! At $80 they were pretty pricey, but I also had my eye on the black jeans (#4). So with the Buy-One-Get-One 1/2 off jeans deal + a save $40 when you spend $120, I got them both for $87. Which means I paid about $43/pair. Definitely more reasonable.
2. Lace Shift Dress – If I were doing anything special for Easter I would probably wear this dress. Love the lace and contrasting of the darker color. Just add a cardigan and I can wear it to work too! This is the only item that I paid full price for.
3. Cream Chiffon Top – Lately I’ve added lots of color to my wardrobe so I wanted something neutral to go with all the color…possibly even my new coral jeans. This top was on sale at Old Navy for $15.
4. Extreme Stretch Black Jean Legging – I bought a pair of black leggings from Express a few years ago, but they are started to get really stretched out since I wear them all the time. When I tried these on I fell in love. I bought the “short” ones since apparently I have short legs for my height. They fit tightly right around the ankle so I don’t have to roll them. Hopefully I don’t wear these too much and stretch them out!
5. Mixed-Pleated Wedges – I went against the boyfriends will and bought some new wedges. I love wedges because they are super comfy, and I happen to think they are very stylish too. And on sale for $19 at Old Navy…I couldn’t pass them up!
6. Chiffon Leopard Print Top – I blogged here that I wanted to add more leopard prints to my basic “solids and stripes closet”. So when I saw this top at Old Navy on sale for $10 – it had me at hello! I couldn’t believe it was only $10. My co-worker bought the gray/black one so hopefully we don’t wear it on the same day. And yes, we did go shopping on our lunch break. Working on Michigan Ave is definitely not good for my wallet.