I am participating in the Send Something Good project (with Gentri Lee, Kaitlyn, and Kristy). Everyone participating is linked up with another blogger they don’t know…and the best part about it is that you don’t know who has you (it’s a round-robin). I love secrets! We will send the blogger we have a package filled with treats and goodies that either they enjoy or things that are specific to Chicago. I have some great ideas for some things I want to send my blogger, but I still need to get to know her a little better. I hope she participates in today’s link-up.
Since I’m also a newer blogger I thought the “get to know me” post was absolutely necessary and would help out the blogger that has me for the Send Something Good project. Below are 26 facts about me…you know, since I’m 26 years old. (And I totally just had to think about how old I am…that’s when you know you’re getting OLD.)
1. I love shoes, but I actually hate wearing them. I take them off the second I walk in the door.
2. I am obsessed with Rihanna. Yes, she’s a rebel, but I love her anyway.
3. I don’t have a favorite color. Well I do, but it changes everyday. Today is coral. Tomorrow? Maybe blue.
4. I clearly have ADD (see #3).
5. I randomly developed eczema in college and cannot wear anything scented except perfume on my wrists (no lotions, scent-free laundry detergent, body wash – the whole shebang).
6. My favorite sports to watch are hockey and college football – love the Pittsburgh Penguins and of course my Alma Mater, University of Alabama Crimson Tide.
7. I honestly don’t know my true natural hair color. I’m currently a red head (and was born with red hair), but I’ve also been blonde and brunette.
8. I hate long distance running, but I love to work-out. Soccer is my favorite and I’ve played since I was 6.
9. I recently have taken an interest in reading. Mostly chick books.
10. I despise cold weather yet I’ve lived most my life in the Midwest. Winters are horrible here.
11. Cupcakes are my absolute favorite dessert.
12. I am very addicted to social media – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest mostly.
13. I love to travel. My goal is to visit all 50 states before I turn 50. I think I’m at 20-something already.
14. I despise pickles, regular mustard (♥ honey mustard), onions, tomatoes (unless they are marinated in garlic), really spicy food, and coconut.
15. I could eat pizza every meal for a year and not get sick of it. I’d weigh 2,000 lbs. but I’d still love it!
16. I love elephants.
17. I am a fan of all music except heavy metal and super twangy country.
18. I really, really want to become a good photographer.
19. I have a younger brother (24) named Ebby.
20. I love to shop (but I’m 99% sure if you’ve read more than one post on my blog you already knew that).
21. I really like to bake, because I’m good at it. I don’t usually like to cook, because I’m horrible at it.
22. I like to make things. Do-it-yourself projects and crafts make me happy.
23. I’m not a huge wine fan but I love me some champagne.
24. I named my puggle (pug/beagle mix) Crosby after Sidney Crosby – captain of the Pittsburgh Penguins.
25. My favorite number is 10.
26. I really enjoy interior decorating even though I don’t think I’m particularly great at it.
Okay – that’s it. Hopefully you learned something about me that you didn’t know! Happy (almost) Friday!