1. Lounging around by the lake! I’ll be back in Indiana all weekend and staying at Evan’s mom’s house. She just so happens to live on a little peaceful lake, and I can’t wait to lay-out and relax.
2. Watching the Olympics! I don’t know about you, but I love the Olympics. Especially the women’s sports (ha, guess I’m biased) – soccer, gymnastics, swimming, track & field (short distances) and volleyball are my favorites. Also, how awful is that London logo? I think a 5-year-old could’ve come up with that clip-art looking logo. Go Team USA!!
3. Running in the Color Run – Indy! I’ve heard that this race is so much fun. Much more fun than my first 5k this summer. No bueno! I’m sure I will post pictures after the race on my Instagram so be sure to check out all the colored fun.
4. Finishing my book! I’m reading Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner, and I can’t put it down. I can’t wait to see what happens so I’m sure I’ll finish it this weekend. I want to read Jennifer’s new book called The Next Best Thing.
5. Getting some fresh highlights! What girl doesn’t love some fresh blonde highlights for the Summer? Obviously that picture is not me (wish my hair looked half that awesome) but I love her haircut. The layers in the front at my favorite.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous weekend everyone!!