Like I mentioned before, I’ve been extremely picky when it comes to purchasing items for the nursery. I searched and searched for the perfect neutral glider or rocker. I found some really great options, but ultimately decided to go with this one from Target (#5 below). I loveeee it! I’ve spent hours reading in it so far, and hopefully I’ll love it even more after baby arrives. It is a very light color (almost white), so I coated it with Scotchgard quite a few times for extra precaution. So far so good.
- Abbyson Living Thatcher Rocker // Overstock – $419
- Monique Lhuillier Wingback Swivel Rocker // Pottery Barn Kids – $1,200
- Delta Emma Swivel Glider // Target – $330
- Wingback Convertible Rocker // Pottery Barn Kids – varies based on fabric choice
- Delta Avery Swivel Glider // Target – $250
- Shermag McKinley Rocker // Babies R Us – $400
- Luca Glider // Land of Nod – $995
- Delta Eva Swivel Glider // Wayfair – $340
- Best Chairs Sutton Swivel Glider // Babies R Us – $500
I mean you can’t really go wrong with any of these. They are all beautiful. Remember, most of these will go on sale at some point so never buy regular price and always search for a coupon prior! What do you think – which one is your favorite?