Filed In: friday favorites
Happy first day of spring! Here are just a few of my favorite finds this week. Thank goodness winter is over because the creativity is flowing like crazy now!
3: The cutest birthday party for a one year old (via Inspired by This), but how about we just duplicate it for my 30th birthday this year. That would be age appropriate, right? That cake. Those donuts. All of it, please!
1. The pumpkin patch! I cannot wait to pick ours out this year and ride on a hayride. (via)
2. Fall outfits that consist of scarves and boots! (via)
3. Picking apples at an orchard. Stuckey Farms in Indiana is the best place to go for apple picking. (via)
4. Love these caramel apple pops. In fact, I love anything caramel. Caramel apple spices from Starbucks. Salted caramel cupcakes. All of it. (via)
5. I love when the leaves change different colors. It’s just gorgeous! (via)
I’m sure you all know how much I love nail polish, but I just had to share my favorite colors for Fall. I don’t have all of these yet, but of course I’m already planning on adding to my collection.
Oh, and I know I’ve been very MIA lately. Life has been a bit crazy lately, but I’m hoping to slow down here soon and update more often. This weekend I’ll be relaxing most of the time but I do have a goal of decorating the apartment for Fall. Pictures to come soon (with the new camera too!).